Dynamic permission settings for tasks
This feature allows you to customize permissions for different groups, giving you control over who can access and perform the next manual task/activity.
1. To establish access control for a specific group in task settings, select the desired group and click on the adjacent gear icon (1)
2. Row-level access control options:
- Meet all/any of the following conditions (1) • "All" - that means all conditions should be meet • "Any" - that means only 1 condition should be met
- Conditions (2) - here you can set any condition
- Add condition or add group for condition (3)
3. After setup options for the group:
- The gear icon is highlighted in blue (1), indicating that there are specific configurations set up for the associated group.
- For the associated group, the toggle is automatically turned off (2)
We have a Renault user group. Members of the Renault group will now have access to the process only if the Renault car make is specified in the process.